SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST COMBINING TECHNICAL AND ENGINEERING SKILLS WITH LIFE SCIENCES
Location: Montreal, Canada
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual combining technical and engineering skills with life sciences to join our Technical Support team for our line of high-tech cardiology, neurobiology and pulmonary research devices.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have outstanding people and organizational skills and a keen interest to work in a small business environment with a focus on cutting-edge technology.
Utilizing your engineering or life-science background, and working from our head office in Montreal, Quebec or our American office in Sterling, VA, you are involved in many facets of our operations, including:
• Establish & maintain customer relations
• Analyse & solve technical issues (both for software & hardware)
• Communicate technical details via email, phone or video conferences
• Provide installation & training on-site or via video conferences
• National and international travel (up to ¼ of the time following full training)
Note: This is not an IT position.
Please submit your application (including a CV and cover letter in English) online to [email protected]