Unique didactic/hands-on workshop that provides a comprehensive overview of respiratory biology and, in particular, the use of mice as model systems of human lung diseases.
- Jackson Laboratory Highseas Conference Center, Bar Harbor, Main
- September 22-27, 2019
Hands-on Workshop include:
- Airway hyper-responsiveness (AHR) measurement using flexiVent
- Sampling techniques (lung lavage & bone marrow)
- Lung volume and pressure-volume (PV) curves
- Lung morphometry and stereology
- Pulmonary diffusing capacity
- Intubation and tracheostomy
- Lung histopathology
SCHOLARSHIP ARE AVAILABLE!
This workshop is organized by The Jackson Laboratory. For more information & registration please visit www.jax.org