Career Opportunity: Marketing and Event Coordinator
MARKETING AND EVENT COORDINATOR BASED IN MONTREAL
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated individual with marketing and event planning experience to join our team. Working from the SCIREQ office in Montreal, the Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be to oversee and execute all event planning activities for our line of scientific research instruments.
The Marketing Coordinator is familiar with the branding and corporate culture of the company, and will be an advocate for all emka products, including SCIREQ’s respiratory line, in the territory of North America.
SCIREQ and its parent company, emka TECHNOLOGIES, design scientific research instruments for physiology, pharmacology and toxicology research. We work closely with leading academic and industrial life sciences research laboratories across the world. Our team is constantly looking for new talent to develop and promote solutions that further our understanding of the lungs, heart and brain.
- Manage logistics of trade-shows (exhibitor listings, demo equipment, backdrop, promotional items, hotels, flights, etc.).
- Manage logistics of events (user group meetings, training sessions, etc.).
- Maintain regular blog postings and social media presence.
- Execute marketing campaigns by creating mailings, updating website content, creating ad campaigns, landing pages etc.
- Maintain and update website content through review of Google Analytics and other metrics.
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and making the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
- A wide variety of responsibilities and challenges
- A friendly and dynamic team environment
- Exciting growth opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- A pleasant, modern working environment
- An innovative small business environment
- College degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 to 2 year’s corporate event planning experience
- Excellent organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented and thorough with excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools (SEM, SEO, social media, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS platforms
- Graphic design experience
- Knowledge of life sciences, laboratory research practices and/or respiratory research
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Bilingual (English and French)
How to apply
Please send your application (including a CV and cover letter in English) to [email protected]