Our legacy plethysmograph system has officially retired starting September 1, 2019.
Over the past few years it has become increasingly difficult to support our legacy plethysmography data acquisition hardware and software, with considerable rises in costs associated with maintenance and support for existing systems. After careful consideration, it was decided to retire the legacy plethysmograph system.
We will no longer provide remote troubleshooting, maintenance or validation for older generation plethysmograph equipment including: analog amplifiers, interface boxes, and differential pressure transducers; and third-party plethysmograph chambers. Further, due to the incompatibility of Windows 10 with IOX software versions 18.104.22.168 and below, we no longer have the capacity to assist with troubleshooting or data review for these outdated versions.
We recognize that funding is precious; therefore, although we have ended support, we would like to extend the offer to assist with future funding opportunities for our new vivoFlow Whole Body Plethysmography platform.
The vivoFlow Whole Body Plethysmography system has several advantages over traditional WBP systems including:
- Removable bucket chamber and removable hinged lid allows fast cleaning, easy placement and removal of subjects.
- Top cover of the chambers re-designed to provide an excellent seal without the need for any type of sealant or grease.
- Patented concentric pneumotachograph for industry leading noise cancellation.
- All sensitive components, such as mesh screens and electrical components, are enclosed in a separate module to prevent damage during use and also allow easy removal and cleaning of the subject chamber.
- Solid fiberglass material based pneumotachograph plates.
If you are a legacy plethysmography system user and would like additional information regarding the new vivoFlow system, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or toll free at 1.877.572.4737. Our Application specialists would be happy to address any questions or concerns that you may have.