Respiratory scientists need to collaborate to better understand mechanisms of lung development, injury and repair. Respiratory scientists also need Vitamin D during the cold days of February. Why not combine both?
Join Prof Stijn De Langhe (University of Alabama at Birmingham) and Prof Barry Stripp (Cedars-Sinai Medical Center) at the Epithelial Mesenchymal Interactions in Lung Development and Fibrosis Conference from the 17th – 20th February 2019 at the Melia Nassau Beach, Nassau, Bahamas.
This conference will focus on understanding key processes underlying lung development, injury and repair in the context of age, environment and species, with the hope of better understanding disease development and to discover novel therapeutic approaches.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Zea Borok (Keck School of Medicine of USC)
- Harold Chapman (University of California, San Francisco)
- Elie El Agha (Justus-Liebig-University Giessen)
- John Engelhardt (University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine)
- Melanie Koenigshoff (University of Colorado Denver)
- Roland Kolbeck (MedImmune)
- Joseph Arron (Genentech)
- …and many others.
To view the full speaker list and talk titles please visit the conference website.
SCIREQ is proud to sponsor this event and we look forward to talks, poster sessions and new collaboration opportunities that will emerge from this meeting.
We hope to see you in Nassau!