SCIREQ is proud to support FASEB’s Lung Epithelium in Health and Diseases conference which will take place from July 29th to August 3rd, 2018 in St. Bonaventure, NY. The scientific research conference will bring together leading scientists and junior researchers to discuss the latest findings in the field of lung epithelium biology.
- Mucociliary transport in cystic fibrosis (Michael Welsh, University of Iowa)
- Lung development and regeneration (Jeffrey Whitsett, Cincinnati Children’s; Bernard Thébaud, University of Ottawa)
- Neuroendocrine Hyperplasia of Infancy (Lisa Young, Vanderbilt University)
- Disease modelling with organoid culture systems and cryopreserved human lung slices (Xingbin Ai, Brigham & Women’s Hospital; Barry Stripp, Cedars-Sinai)
- Genetics and Genomics of Lung Diseases (Steve Rowe , U.of Alabama; David Schwartz, U.of Colorado)
- And many other topics
Conference website: http://faseb.org/src/micro/Site/Lung/Home.aspx
We look forward to talks, poster sessions and new collaboration opportunities that will emerge from the FASEB event.