data acquisition & real-time analysis
iox2 provides advanced data acquisition and real time analysis to manage your experiments. Powerful algorithms are integrated in this platform, allowing for customized protocols and analysis on a breath by breath basis. iox2 is a GLP compliant software that acquires, analyzes, displays, controls and stores data generated during an experiment.
features & Analyzers
- Real-time analysis and ambulatory monitoring.
- Flexible tuning analyzers for breath acceptance or rejection (e.g.: rejection ranges can be set for any or all parameters: TV, f, MV, PIF, PEF, etc.).
- Automated alarms and email alerts for relevant physiologic triggers.
- Easily configurable trends, data tables, and signal graphs to display detailed information for single or multiple subjects.
- Replay or review data files.
- High Definition video signals synchronized with respiratory waveforms.
- Protocols to automate user workflow and act as experimental guidelines.
- Apnea and cough detection.
- Respiratory flow (RF) analyzer for ventilatory parameters.
- Dual-chamber respiratory flow (DCRF) analyzer for specific airway resistance.
- Multiple independent physiologic channels can be captured simultaneously for high throughput.
- Links to emka TECHNOLOGIES and DSI telemetry.